After years of using various debugging tools, I decided to make my own as a labour of love, that eventually became something I though could be useful to the Unity community. This asset is much more than a simple FPS counter, and at a very affordable price!
Graphy is the ultimate, easy to use, stats monitor and debugger for your project.
- FPS Counter (Graph and Text)
- Memory Counter (Graph and Text)
- Audio Spectrum (Graph and Text)
- Advanced device information
- Debugging tools
With this tool you will be able to visualize and catch when your game has some unexpected hiccup, and act accordingly!
Graphy also includes a debugger script! The debugger allows you to set one or more conditions, that if met will have the consequences you desire, such as taking a screenshot, pausing the editor, printing a message to the console and more! Even call a method from your own code if you want (through Unity Events or C# System.Action)!
- Customizable look and feel
- Multiple layouts
- Custom Inspectors!
- Hotkeys (Modify them to your liking)
- Easy to use API (accessible from code)
- Works on multiple platforms (Tested on PC, Mac and Android, but it should work on almost anything)
- Keep Alive (it will survive scene changes)
- Background Mode (Negligible impact in performance)
- Well documented C# and Shader code included (yes, it uses shaders!)
Other cool links to check out: